Summer has returned this week and it's going to be HOT! The last thing you want to do on a hot day is cook but you have to eat, so eat light and for dessert, try this no bake cheesecake kind of pie that will surely cool you off! Very similar to a cheesecake but this version will be the easiest cheesecake you will ever make. That makes it perfect for a busy summer, and all forms of gatherings. You can also make this pie ahead of time and freeze for later eating, plus you can try other puddings as long as you can find a juice concentrate close in flavor. So, don't deny yourself dessert this hot week ahead, when you can go no bake!
For the Creamy Pie
• 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
• 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix, one small box
• 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
• 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
For the Pie Crust
• 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 2/3 cup butter, melted
• Or you can use a 9 in pre-made crust
• For the Pie Crust
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into a deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
3. Bake in a 350 oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. For the Creamy Pie
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine 5 oz can of evaporated milk and pudding mix.
2. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
5. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
6. Spoon mixture into cooled graham cracker crust
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here